March 25, 2019
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to remind you of the upcoming April 1, 2019 Telco extended filing deadline.
Let's get started – log into My Tax Account (MTA):
- Select "Telecom Fee"
- Click the correct period (December 31, 2019)
- Select the appropriate Return and start filing
- Choose "View or amend a return"
- Select "Amend Return" start filing
- You must file
both a Real Estate return and Personal Property return
New for 2019
Form T-R – Schedule R-4: Equipment Shelters on Owned Land Detail Schedule
Schedule R-4 is no longer used in the Telco Real Estate Return
- Report prefabricated or mobile type shelters on Schedule E, Form T-P
- Report permanent structures (those constructed with brick or concrete block) on Schedule R1, Form T-R
Additional information – late filing penalty
- One month or less – if you file within a month after the March 1, 2019 (or April 1, 2019 for an extension), DOR will charge you a 5 percent penalty of the 2019 taxes
- For each additional month you are late – DOR will charge another 5 percent, not exceeding 25 percent of the total
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.