February 25, 2019
Note: Disregard this reminder if you already filed or requested an extension to file your 2019 M-Forms.
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to remind state-assessed manufacturing property owners of the upcoming deadlines for filing 2019 Manufacturing Property Returns (M-Forms).
March 1 – Filing Deadline (2019 Forms M-L, M-P, M-R)
- Form M-P (PA-750 P) – Manufacturing Personal Property Return
- Form M-R (PA-750 R) – Manufacturing Real Estate Return
- Form M-L (PA-750 L) – Leased, Rented, or Loaned Personal Property Return
website for information on how to download and electronically file (e-file) these forms
April 1 – Extended Filing Deadline (Forms M-L, M-P, M-R)
- March 1, 2019 – submit your
filing extension request by March 1, 2019
- The extended filing deadline for timely requests is Monday, April 1, 2019
Late Filing Penalty
If you do not file your M-Form or file it late, you will receive a non-filing penalty and lose the right to appeal your assessment. See
Late filing penalty.
If you have questions, visit our
website or contact the
Manufacturing & Utility Bureau District Office responsible for the location of your manufacturing property.