July 31, 2019
To: Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
County Clerks and Treasurers
Please disregard this message if you've already submitted the filings below.
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to remind you of the following financial report filing requirements.
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
Under state law, all municipalities and counties with a population over 25,000 must send an auditor's opinion of their municipal financial report to DOR (Tax 16.05).
- Email or fax the following documents to DOR by
July 31, 2019:
- Auditor's opinion – do not send a copy of your complete CAFR unless requested
- If the previously submitted municipal financial report is amended, send a complete amended municipal financial report
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (608) 264-6887
U.S. Census Bureau Annual Financial Report
The U.S. Census Bureau requests each municipality and county submit Form F-65:
Annual Financial Report as of December 31, 2018, as soon as possible.
- Form F-65 is available on DOR's
- Email or mail the completed form directly to the U.S. Census Bureau
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: U.S. Census Bureau
International Trade Management Division - 5K174C
4600 Silver Hill Road
Washington, DC 20233-6800