May 16, 2019
To: Real Property Listers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) is requesting the following for your 2018 County Tax Roll.
2018 County Tax Roll
- XML format – submit a completed tax roll to DOR in XML format
File transfer instructions – review these instructions and follow the layout to successfully transfer the tax roll to DOR
Review the 2018 assessment and tax roll filing information DOR provided on
December 19, 2018.
- Each file must contain a valid email address. This is used to provide acknowledgement and/or notification of errors in the XML file.
- DOR requests two rolls each tax year
- Final Roll – after Board of Review is closed
- Tax Roll – after tax bills are generated
- 60 counties submitting XML
- Continuing contact with vendors and remaining 12 counties
- 2018 – Brown, Dunn, Menominee
- 2019 – Crawford, Door Manitowoc, Marinette, Milwaukee
- No contact – Langlade, Oneida, Portage, Waushara
If you have comments or questions, contact us at (608) 266-7750 or at email@example.com.