March 20, 2019
To: Municipal Clerks and Treasurers; County Clerks and Treasurers; Real Property Listers; Special Districts; TID List
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) launched our updated online filing system, My DOR Government Account (MyDORGov). Most of your electronic forms are now located in this enhanced system (formerly State and Local Finance Online Filing).
In this system, you can electronically file your required forms with DOR and maintain your contact information. In addition, an officeholder (ex: Municipal Clerk) can manage user permissions.
- Visit the Governments landing page
- Click "My DOR GOV Account"
- When entering the system for the first time, you must provide your contact information. Note: You still need to complete the email authorization step.
- Once on the MyDORGov home screen, click "View User Info" in the top right
- Review your office and/or access summary and verify it is correct; make updates where necessary
- Available help – common questions and videos
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org