March 14, 2019
To: TID List, Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
Note: Disregard this message if you do not have a Tax Incremental District (TID) in your municipality.
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to remind you of the following fee and deadline.
TID administrative certification fee
- $150 administrative fee due annually for each active TID
Due date: April 15, 2019
My Tax Account to pay the TID certification fee in the TIF account. When the administrative certification fee is:
Terminating a TID
- If a municipality terminates a TID by April 15, 2019, it does not owe an administrative fee for that TID
- To terminate a TID, email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Copy of the adopted termination resolution
Note: DOR will adjust the total fee your municipality owes
- For more information, review
TID Termination Timeframes and
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com, (608) 261-5335 or (608) 266-5708.