January 30, 2019
To: Municipal Clerks and Treasurers, Primary Assessors, County Clerks, Treasurers and Real Property Listers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) posted the following 2019 Board of Review (BOR) and Open Book information to our website.
II. BOR Training Affidavit
Complete this affidavit after you attend a BOR training session, but before the BOR's first meeting.
A. State law requires
- One voting member from the BOR to attend a training session within two years of the BOR's first meeting
- Municipal clerk to provide DOR with an affidavit showing the training requirement was met
B. To complete the affidavit
- Access Form PA-107 from our
* Note: This form requires email authorization – the first time you access the form, you are asked to enter your email address
- Go to the email message with the subject "Login authorization link" and click the provided link
- Select the PA-107 under Municipal Clerk – complete the form, save and/or print a copy for your records
C. Training Opportunities
III. BOR and Open Book Calendar
Enter your Open Book/BOR information in the calendar and edit the information as needed.
A. Entering information
You must be authorized to enter information in the calendar. You will use your WAMS ID to access the calendar. If you already have a WAMS ID, you must still request authorization to the calendar.
B. Don't have a WAMS ID? – if you do not have a WAMS ID, review these
C. Have a WAMS ID but need Calendar Authorization? Follow these steps:
- Visit the Open Book/BOR Calendar Entry page:
- In the "Municipality Access" box, click "Access - 2019 calendar" and enter your WAMS ID to request authorization to access the calendar
- Receive confirmation email from DOR granting access to the Open Book/BOR Calendar
D. Once authorized, follow these steps:
- Use your authorized WAMS ID to login to the Open Book/BOR Calendar
- Choose the county and municipality
- Select the assessment type
- Enter the municipality's Open Book and BOR information
- Click "Save" to finish
- Note: For more information, review these
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.