November 14, 2018
To: County Clerks and Treasurers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to remind you that the 2018 State and County Apportionment Form (PC-400) is due tomorrow, November 15, 2018.
- You must electronically file (e-file) this form on our website
- Due date – November 15, 2018
- You must provide municipalities in your county with the same apportionment values and referenda information reported to DOR on this form
- These values will auto-fill on the municipalities' 2018 Statement of Taxes
You must complete the referendum section if:
- Your county approved a referendum for a temporary tax levy increase after December 31, 2014
- The referendum increases your county's current year (2018) tax levy
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.