November 14, 2018
To: Special Districts
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to remind you that the 2018 Special District Apportionment Form (PC-505) is due
tomorrow, November 15, 2018.
- You must electronically file (e-file) this form on our
Due date – November 15, 2018
- Use this form to:
- Report your district's property tax levy
- Calculate the apportionment of your district's property tax levy for each municipality within your special district
- You must provide municipalities in your district with the same apportionment values reported to DOR on this form
- These values will auto-fill on the municipalities’ 2018 Statement of Taxes
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.