Software Developers Guide - What's New
- New reject codes: none at this time
- New Schedule AR - Amended Return support for base forms
- Schedule R now incorporates the previous Schedule R-1 and R-2
- Wisconsin will be requiring xml support of certain forms and schedules to gain MeF approval for the 2015 tax year. These are detailed by base form in the Wisconsin MeF Software Vendor Operating Agreement. Current versions of the forms can be found through the links on our forms page at
- The State of Wisconsin is requesting additional information in an effort to combat stolen-identity tax fraud and ensure your tax refund goes to you. Please provide the requested information from your driver's license or state-issued identification card. Your return will be processed even if you do not have a driver's license or state-issued identification card but providing the information can help process your return more quickly.
- Software Providers wishing to participate in electronic filing in Wisconsin are required to submit a signed Letter of Intent prior to gaining access to schemas or test scenarios. Please email
DORDeveloperRelations@wisconsin.gov for further information. List MeF Participation in the subject line.
December 23, 2015