The Modernized eFile (MeF) Fed/State program includes:
- Electronic filing of Wisconsin corporation franchise and income and partnership tax returns with the federal return in a single electronic transmission!
- You may also file the Wisconsin return alone.
- Single point User Authentication will be provided by IRS.
- The IRS will forward the Wisconsin returns to the Department of Revenue for processing. Wisconsin will send an acknowledgement for each return.
- PDF attachments are supported.
The Wisconsin program includes:
- Forms 3, 4, 5, 5S, 6 and most major supporting schedules.
- Option of direct deposit of refunds.
- Option of direct debit/withdrawal (ACH debit origination) for balances due and estimated tax payments.
- Direct debit/withdrawal requests allowing warehousing up to one year.
- Option to pay by check using a Corporation Electronic Payment Voucher.
To correctly view schemas and sample instance documents, you must use Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher. The spreadsheets are in Microsoft Excel.
March 31, 2016