Known Issues, Workarounds and Hints
- In the StateSubmissionManifest there is an element SubmissionType. We are validating the manifest and the value of this element must match ReturnHeaderState/ReturnType which comes from an enumerated list in StateEnumerations.xsd.
- ACH debit payment requests. Wisconsin is not currently able to process IAT debit transactions, so a required checkbox indicating that this is not an IAT transaction has been added to FinancialTransactions.xsd.
- Financial Transaction. We validate the Routing Transit Number against the Federal Reserve Board listing even for test returns.
- State Schema Version. Used in BusinessReturnWI_x.xsd is enumerated in ../StateBusiness/BusinessStateEnumerations.xsd and may not be the same as in the name of the schema package.
- Wisconsin will be requiring xml support of certain forms and schedules. These are detailed in the Wisconsin Software Vendor Operating Letter of Intent.
- Form 6 eliminations can be reported as positive or
- Wisconsin will require a complete Wisconsin Letter of Intent from each software vendor prior to participation in electronic filing. All schemas and test scenarios will be posted on the FTA State Exchange System. Please contact Chris Roberts at
firstname.lastname@example.org for information on participation.