Do Not Send Partnership Return Information by Magnetic Media
Effective immediately (January 1, 2009), the Department of Revenue will no longer accept partnership Schedule K-1s and 3K-1s on magnetic media (e.g., compact disks, etc.). If you have sent these documents by magnetic media in the past, you should now send them electronically through the department's website.
No pin or password is required to submit your file through our 128-bit encrypted SSL file transmission site. Follow these simple instructions:
- Go to www.revenue.wi.gov/eserv/transmit_3k-1.html.
- Click on the link "Ready to Transfer EFW2."
- Select "K-1s and 3K-1s in PDF" from the drop down menu.
- Click on "Browse" and find the appropriate file on your computer.
- When the "Choose File" box appears, find your file and double click on it.
- Verify the correct file in location next to the "Browse" button and click on "Transfer" to submit your file.
A receipt number will be displayed for your records.
If you have questions contact Customer Service at (608) 266-2776 or by email at email@example.com.
Page last updated November 22, 2011