Wage Attachment Payments
All employers must submit wage attachment payments electronically unless they have been granted an exception. We offer two electronic payment methods:
My Tax Account
In My Tax Account you are able to:
- View a list of all open wage attachments for your employees
- Notify DOR that an employee has terminated employment or has seasonal employment
- View a history of payments made
- View changes to the amount to be withheld for each employee
- Schedule payments for up to 30 days in the future
New to My Tax Account?
Create an account for your business. Follow four easy steps to get started:
- Step 1 - Set up your user profile by entering logon information
- Step 2 – Authenticate your customer information using the business information
- Step 3 - Add the wage attachment account to your profile
- Step 4 - Confirmation
Already Using My Tax Account?
Add access to your wage attachment account to your existing profile.
Large businesses can submit a bulk ACH file. Each bulk ACH file allows up to 9,999 payments.
DOR uses the TPP standard for ACH wage attachment payments. See Related Links on the right for TPP Standard and DOR TPP Technical Specifications. We do not accept wage attachment payments using the TXP standard or XML.
Businesses wishing to submit bulk ACH files must contact DOR to submit a complete test file for approval. Testing requirements are explained in the TPP Technical Specifications under Related Links on the right.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
Process and Data Services
PO Box 8960
Madison, WI 53708-8960
Phone: (608) 264-9956
Fax: (608) 261-8978
March 19, 2014
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of July 30, 2014. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.