- Change in Filing Status For Same-Sex Couples
- Upcoming Wisconsin e-file, My Tax Account and Wisconsin TeleFile Outages
- Janitorial Services
- Hospitals and Medical Clinics: Do You Owe Wisconsin Sales Tax on Your Sales?
- Amusement Device Operators: How Do Wisconsin Sales/Use and Income/Franchise Taxes Apply?
- 2014 Wisconsin Tax Update Seminars
- 2014 Wisconsin Tax Update Seminars Planned for October and November
How Do I...
Software and Forms Developers
Individual Income Legacy|EMS
The IRS has discontinued their Legacy/EMS system for tax year 2012. Accordingly Wisconsin will not be accepting Legacy/EMS returns for Tax Year 2012
OCR Scan Line Specifications
Substitute Tax Forms
Assessment and Tax Rolls
MeF: Modernized e-Filing
Approved Software Programs
Sales and Use Tax
2013 Income Tax Forms and Instructions:
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of October 7, 2014. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.